- Wash then chop the dandelion and arugula to your desired size (we prefer smaller bites of greens in a well chopped salad).
- Place in a large mixing or salad bowl.
- Wash all the veggies!
- Thinly slice radishes, cucumbers, fennel, and celery. Add to bowl.
- Chop basil to desired size and add to bowl
- Add flax seeds
- Peel clementines and break apart the wedges and add to bowl.
- Gently toss before adding dressing
- If using fresh garlic, finely chop or use garlic press.
- Add Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Lemon Essential Oil and Garlic to a deep bowl or large cup.
- Slowly add a steady stream of extra virgin olive oil while whisking the dressing.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste
- Adjust dressing to your taste, if you want it sweeter add more honey, for a tangier taste add more lemon oil or apple cider vinegar, for more of a kick, add another clove of garlic. To mellow out the dressing, add more olive oil.
*you can also add all of the ingredients to a mason jar and shake vigorously to combine. A nutribullet would also work well here!
Add the dressing to your salad and enjoy!